Trevor Taylor's Comments

Comment Wall (92 comments)

You need to be a member of OMTimes Writer's Community to add comments!

Join OMTimes Writer's Community

At 3:05pm on April 25, 2014, Blanca Beyar said…

Oh, what blessings Trevor; I am so very grateful. I believe that relationships are such a vital part of our spiritual foundation as a collective...I am so grateful...sending you a rainbow of love and light!   

At 6:35am on April 25, 2014, Blanca Beyar said…

Love and light Trevor, 

It is a joy to be part of the OM community. Thank you for your welcome. 

Namaste, 

Blanca 

At 8:56am on April 18, 2014, Stacey A. Maxwell-Krockenberger said…

Thank you so much for all of your guidance!!! ;D  I joined the group here, liked on fb and put in the fb request for the group as you suggested.  I truly appreciate the connection and look forward to growing a wonderful relationship with you and Kathy.  I've already connected with her!!  Have a beautiful weekend!!  Namaste'

At 1:05am on April 12, 2014, Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari said…

Hello Trevor, Just wanted you to know that Baba will submit an article entitled "Yoga, Beyond the Mat" very soon! It's at the editors and then we will post it on Baba's Wall. Thanks! 

At 5:37pm on April 9, 2014, Bob Mangroo said…

Hello Trevor: Thank you for the warm welcome. It is my greatest joy to be a part of the OM Times writer's community!

Best Wishes,

Bob

At 11:27am on April 9, 2014, Courtney Marchesani said…

Thank you Trevor! You certainly made me feel welcome. I've sent you a friend request so we can stay in touch:) 

Best Wishes,

Courtney

At 2:47pm on April 7, 2014, Beth Steinmann said…

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for the warm welcome and resources! I'm excited to be part of this community!

Cheers,

Beth

At 1:38pm on April 2, 2014, Laura Probert, MPT said…

Thanks a lot Trevor!  I see that there are several ways to submit pieces....so I started with a discussion in a group....  Should any of the different ways you mentioned be prioritized?  Should I also submit that piece in the formal submissions area too?  Thanks! 

At 8:34pm on March 25, 2014, Nancy Anderson said…

Trevor.  I saw when I joined that I needed to write once a month.  It's about that time again... yet I am still swamped with school.  I don't want to be "kicked out" -- but will be done with school in 2-months.  Can I postpone writing again for two months and keep my membership?

Thanks for letting me know... .

At 11:18pm on March 20, 2014, Jay K Ghosh said…

Thanks Trevor. Yes, I am really excited to be a part of this community.

Jay

At 12:30pm on March 19, 2014, Phyllis King said…

Many thanks for the hello, and the links. 

Warmly,

Phyllis

At 3:29pm on March 7, 2014, Renee Avard-Furlow said…

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I already feel at home, which is great! I am going to work on an article soon to submit :) Thanks again! 

At 5:43am on March 2, 2014, riya said…

Thankyou 

At 11:32am on February 24, 2014, Nancy Anderson said…

Thank you so much for the kind welcome.

I've been meaning to do this since the inception of the magazine, but now am doing some online college courses and my Business Writing for Publication class made me do it this week!  :-)

I tried and tried and tried to get the formatting right on my article -- but using "Preview", etc. -- but it kept fowling up and I'm pretty good at that.  Mercury Retrograde?  :-\  got me?

Anyway, it was kind of a rush in posting and wasn't sure if you had to have a photo of me.  Need to get a new good one!   

At 1:18pm on February 15, 2014, Ana Nedelcu said…

Hello, Trevor! Thank you for the message! It`s great to be part of this community! Bests!

At 10:55pm on January 18, 2014, Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari said…

Hi Trevor, This is Susan for Baba. Will his article on Lonely or Alone be included in one of the editions? Just checking. Thanks so much! Susan

At 2:00pm on January 6, 2014, John Burton, EdD said…
Thank you so much Trevor. That was easier than I imagined. I appreciate your work and this site. I share in valuing all it intends for the greater good.

Be well,
John
At 1:26pm on January 6, 2014, John Burton, EdD said…
Hi Trevor,

I hope your holidays were satisfying and your new year is off to a wonderful start. I have completed an article for submission but am unclear as to how to submit to omtimes. Can I upload the article or do I need to write it in the section or do I need to type in the article on the website? Thanks for your welcome and assistance. You can contact me at johnjburton@bellsouth.net

Be well,
John
At 12:43pm on January 6, 2014, Sinead Ailill McDermott said…

Many thanks for the warm welcome Trevor, I'm looking forward to connecting with like-minded people here and sharing my writing. Thank you for all the tips and links. 

At 9:06am on January 5, 2014, Greer Jonas said…

Hello Trevor, I am thinking it would be a perfect time to write an article about your personal year numerology wise. It will include what to expect for the year.

Can I also link people to my numerology widget which calculates the personal year?

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

New to Community - Help with Magazine & Course publishing process

Started by Leanne, The Barefoot Medium. Last reply by Leanne, The Barefoot Medium May 20. 2 Replies

OMTimes Pod - Newsletter May 2019

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Kathy Custren Apr 30. 1 Reply

OMTIMES Writer's Community: February Updates

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Kahshanna Evans Apr 30. 5 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community