Kathy Custren's Comments

Comment Wall (45 comments)

You need to be a member of OMTimes Writer's Community to add comments!

Join OMTimes Writer's Community

At 5:04pm on November 18, 2014, Karishma Gill said…

Thank you Kathy for being my first friend here. I am currently going through the links and I do have questions love. Where can I send the questions and to whom? Blessings to you darling

At 5:38am on November 17, 2014, LadyAdventuringSoul said…

Thank you so very much for the pointers and welcome Kathy!

At 11:49pm on November 11, 2014, Gia Dalton said…

Hello Kathy,

Thank you so much for all the wonderful links. :) and the warm welcome. I am thrilled to be part of this wonderful community of writers. I look forward to reading and sharing. 

Blessings, Love & Light,

Gia 

At 12:12am on July 19, 2014, Bill Lee said…

Enjoy your articulate articles, Kathy. Thanks for your friendship.

At 6:17pm on June 5, 2014, Mark Verner Frederick said…

Thank you for being my friend!

At 4:48pm on June 1, 2014, Greer Jonas said…

so go into groups/time sensitive and send a message? I don't see where it says submit article.. just where it it says send message.. confusing:(

At 3:29pm on April 21, 2014, Darity Wesley said…

Hi Kathy,

Just checking in about the Oracle.  Any feedback?  I see it did not make it in last month, is it time for me to write otherwise :-)  I have lots of writings, particularly about integrating Spirit and Business...anyway, I posted the May Oracle in Time Sensitive.  Let me know, K?  Hugs and Love, Darity

At 8:50am on April 18, 2014, Stacey A. Maxwell-Krockenberger said…

Thank you so much Kathy!  I am so excited to connect with you and OM Times.  I will too!  I'll work on my article next week and I am so appreciative of your assistance!  Have a beautiful holiday weekend!!  Namaste'

At 5:10pm on February 1, 2014, Kathleen Kanavos said…

Thanks Kathy, the link to my radios shows on Living Well Talk Radio Network are on my bio. I was thinking more in terms of syndicating the radio shows,  where we would play OM Times Shows on our network and they play the Nautilus Book Awards Author Spotlights. Just a thought for the future, to help them get started and have a ready made following.

At 4:16pm on February 1, 2014, Kathleen Kanavos said…

Kathy, great meeting you on the phone yesterday on the conference call. Do you know if OM Times is still entertaining the idea of going into Blog Talk Radio?

At 8:51pm on January 21, 2014, Greer Jonas said…

I am so excited!!! so I just facebooked this link and also sent to my friends.. is there anything else I can do to promote? How does something get on the front page? just wondering.. thanks again. g

At 10:57am on January 21, 2014, Greer Jonas said…

wow.. so cool! How does it work? will they let me know if/when it goes in? I am excited. thanks for your help.. did you feel the need for more edits? just curious. best,

Greer

At 10:01pm on January 20, 2014, Greer Jonas said…

HI Kathy,

I wonder if you got the chance to look at my article?

g

At 5:56pm on January 12, 2014, Greer Jonas said…

Ok, Kathy, here is my article.. thanks so much for helping. Also I thought it might be fun to have one of my paintings go with the article. just a thought.. It is called Northern Lights. I attached the painting, but also attached a version from photoshop where I put numbers 1/2/3 in the painting, if you think that might introduce numerology.. or maybe your graphic department could play with the graphic in a different way, or not at all . Here is the article on 2014's personal year.. please feel free to edit.. thanks so much!Northern Lights with numbers.jpg Northern Lights.jpg what is your personal year for 2014.docx 

At 12:01am on January 11, 2014, Greer Jonas said…

HI Kathy, I looked over the guidelines and have a question. It says you cannot copy.. but what it is my words from my website? I am writing a piece about the personal year and might use some of my words that I used before on my website and also, submitted these words to Natural Awakenings in CT. Do I have to rewrite this article so it will be new words? I mean is it plagerising if I use my words from somewhere else? hmm.. it is just that the personal year for 2014 is pertinent to right now. I could write about something else, but this seems the most important. thanks.  Once I hear from you I will see if I can submit now or reinvent the writing wheel.:) thanks Greer also can I include this cool calculator from my site? http://numerology4yoursoul.com/find-your-personal-year-number/

At 3:59pm on January 5, 2014, Greer Jonas said…

Thank you Kathy, that is so kind of you. I will work on the article and send it out tomorrow. Also  I was told there is some kind of guideline to follow, which I cannot find on the site.  I believe that article should be no more than 1000 words.. so that is fine.. I am thinking of writing about the personal year and giving a brief line of each personal year and then a link to my widget where you can read your own.. will try to be very personal in my approach..

I am so glad I found this site.. it will be perfect for me!!!

Greer

At 6:55pm on August 12, 2013, Guy Joseph Ale, DBA said…
Thank you for reaching out, Kathy. Blessings.
At 6:44am on April 29, 2013, Jenny Griffin said…

And to you, Kathy!

At 12:43pm on October 11, 2012, Hector Contreras said…

Kathy, Nice Photo of you, lovely smile. Blessings, Hector

At 6:35am on June 19, 2011, deZengo said…

I see you joined the Health & Wellness Group!  I just wanted to welcome you in your space (and within the group).  I look forward to building with you and co-creating positive change.  Much Love : Light : Endless Joyful Adventures!

deZengo

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

Editor's Note September

Started by Omtimes Media Sep 10. 0 Replies

Latest word count requirements for articles

Started by Arthur Telling. Last reply by Omtimes Media Jul 18. 3 Replies

New to Community - Help with Magazine & Course publishing process

Started by Leanne, The Barefoot Medium. Last reply by Omtimes Media Jun 4. 7 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Recent articles posted on Omtimes

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community