Dr. Barry Hammer joins Mystery Schools international TV once again sharing Spiritual healing thoughts and wisdom by “Tapping into Our Natural Greatness”.
As you listen to the show you will recognize two perspectives that are presented. One perspective reveals what doesn’t work well in life regarding the self, personal pain and relationships. From the second perspective, notice how Dr. Barry explains how to overcome what doesn’t work to spiritually healing in order to tap into our natural greatness.
A few examples include:
– When life doesn’t work well… how can we develop broader insights about ourselves, individuals and situations and the spiritual reality of life?
– When life doesn’t work well… how can we develop more meaningful connections with ourselves including character building aspects such as integrity, empathy, inspiration as well as recognize meaningful relationships in a holistic manner?
– When life doesn’t work well… how can we learn to open our hearts, mind and senses to appreciate the true treasures of reality?
– When life doesn’t work well… how can we best live in the flow of love, blessings and abundance and what prevents us from naturally doing so?
The list of answers and life solutions goes on as we learn more about spiritual healing and tapping into our natural greatness.
Develop empowering conscious insight into the experiential truth of ourselves, our relationships with other people, and the spiritual reality of life, while healing emotionally wounded or painful aspects of our individual psyche and personal relationships.
Barry’s books and blogs present many powerfully liberating insights that are keys to deep holistic healing, wellbeing, expanded awareness of spiritual reality, and compassionately transforming your individual life, personal relationships, and society.
Dr. Barry has co-authored two books with his beloved late father, Dr. Max Hammer and one other co-author (Dr. Alan C. Butler), both of whom were Professors of Psychology and psychotherapists.
The titles of Barry’s two books are,
1) Psychological Healing Through Creative Self-Understanding and Self-Transformation (ISBN: 978-1-62857-075-5) and
2) Deepening Your Personal Relationships: Developing Emotional Intimacy and Good Communication (ISBN: 978-1-61897-590-4)