End of the year and 2018 New Directives

Dear Ommies

We are approaching the end of another year, and it is time for us to discuss the new directives and projects for 2018.

We are living in very troubling times and more than ever, OMTimes community is being called to continue weaving information that is vital to the expansion of consciousness of Humanity. OMTimes and Humanity Healing are committed to keeping the light of sanity bright and clear in this world. As Awaken Human beings we can’t allow hate and division in all its many manifestations take over the world’s driver’s seat.

We have a couple of changes going on OMTimes, and we would love to be able to discuss this with you all. Here they are:

The OMTimes Spotlight Writers Program: Many of our Spotlight writers are not necessarily keeping up with the requirement of One article a month. This is very distressing for us, as we exclusively depend on our own writers to keep the quality and uniformity on the flow of information provided, but due to this hiatus, we will be restarting this Spotlight program in 2018 from ground zero. To become a spotlight writer, you need to be published at least 5 times and provide consistently one article a month. In 2018 We will be taken open submissions from our community at large to continue building a crescendo of information to break down the walls of ignorance, and divisiveness. We believe this is part of our calling and spiritual duty.

OMTimes and Watkins: The association with Watkins continues and now reached a new level.  Watkins will be publishing on Watkins magazines and website at least 10 of our articles a month. And Kindred Spirit Magazine (Printed version) will be receiving 12 of our articles every six months. If you want to participate in this, you will need to be either a Spotlight writer or a runner-up to become one. Needleless to say this is free promotion for you, and there is no money exchange involved. It can’t get better than this.

OMT=Watkins Webinars: OMT and Watkins are starting in March of 2018 a series of monthly webinars and salons involving both outreaches and communities. They will be like “Panel of Experts” where you can be participating with their published authors on “Public salons” about diverse Holistic, Spiritual, and Conscious topics. This is a preliminary stage to facilitate the engagement of these communities and open the doors of more personal and professional integration.  Again, a desirable candidate would be someone that is a spotlight writer and/or an OMTimes expert. The details of our First webinar will be posted along with an application, and only 3 to 5 people from OMT community will be selected.

OMTimes Institute: The Association to Learn it Live platforms continue, and we are also entering a new phase as they are updating their mobile capabilities and expanding their outreach. When participating in this program (open to all writers in this community), you gain access to 30 Live feed on our Facebook page weekly to promote your courses and amplify your visibility.

The 2018 Directives for the courses will have two different stances; One independent one and one with a collective nature. Both will be explained in the next formal roadmap to be published this week.

I wish you all a Wonderful end of the year, and if necessary, I am open to having a conference call to discuss the details of all these new initiatives.

To infinity and beyond,

Liane Buck

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Liane, thank you for the update. I have written a few articles on my page and none of them have been published. I am not sure if I am good fit or not for your publication. I don't want to continue putting time and work in to writing for you if I not a good fit or doing something wrong. The process is difficult to work with and there is no feedback. In addition to the writing I have submitted for being an expert and teaching classes and received no response. I would like to work with you but struggle with the how and the communication through this platform.
thank you Kelly

Hi Kelly,

We do have three senior editors here, and recently one of them had a nervous breakdown, leaving us scrambling.  I am not sure why your articles were not selected, but I will ask the team at our next editorial meeting. Keep in mind we publish at least a month ahead, in other words, we are working on February articles, so maybe your articles are being posted ahead, I will check the spreadsheets for 2018. I will take a look at your articles, personally and will give you a private feedback.

Thank you! I appreciate it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Articles

Creating Space

Posted by Alexandrea Floyd on January 15, 2018 at 9:32am 0 Comments

Love

Posted by Andrea Mathews on January 14, 2018 at 7:55pm 0 Comments

Forum

Use of a Spiritual Diary

Started by Natasa Pantovic Nuit. Last reply by Natasa Pantovic Nuit Dec 14, 2017. 1 Reply

End of the year and 2018 New Directives

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Kelly Robbins Dec 12, 2017. 3 Replies

Grateful for the Gifts This Holiday Season

Started by Kathy Custren. Last reply by Omtimes Media Dec 11, 2017. 1 Reply

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2018   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community