Newsletter March 2021- Platform Migration+ New Outlets

Dear Ommies,

Namaste! Spring has arrived, and with it, many new chances to start again. The past year was a difficult time for all of us, no matter what walk of life we are trailing.

OMTimes started again to have only one edition a month. We have been developing a series of new initiatives, and there are simply not enough hours in the day.

We are proud to announce that we have launched two new media outlets (two other Magazines). The First one intends to Cover Literary and Creative Initiatives, Music, and New social trends. We will again accept submissions such as poetry, short stories, and flash fiction; This new mag is called Padma Press.

The other channel is concentrated on what we call Compassionate & Sentient Media. This Magazine online is called Ministry Earth and covers Animal spirituality, Animal communication, Ethics, Earth activism, Conscious environment, and Nonhuman Spirituality.

These two new initiatives complete our dream to cover Creative Media, Sentient Media, and Conscious Media and bring new thoughts, tendencies, and know-how to the center stage discussion.

As we are finishing the new platform and writers/ Authors platform, we will accept submissions to these platforms. Please check them out here:

Ministry Earth   &Padma Press
We are organizing the articles to be published in June and beyond (the second semester). We will let you know if your article was selected. We also have all the social media for these new channels set up and coordinated with the other channels of Humanity Healing +OMTimes +OMRadio+OMTv.

We also have other fascinating announcements, but we still in the middle of the migration for our New community.

I would like to see if you all are interested in restarting the monthly conference calls and minicourses.

If You have questions and suggestions, please contact me directly. Thank you for being so patient with us.  

editor@omtimes.com

To Infinity and Beyond
Liane Buck

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello this is Maria! I was on the tele call today 6/9….beautiful plans….I love to hear about the growth of OM. I’m excited to Help however I can. I have not been writing but using my speaking voice more for my podcast show and on the Clubhouse App a little bit. I pick up technology pretty quickly. I’m happy to lead a group of Ommies onto the app….let’s zap that community with positive energy and start boosting enthusiasm for the programs that are imminent for OM. ☮️ @mariaspeaks on Clubhouse - for anyone who is already there ….but I do have invites to spare right now for the curious

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

Community Call Tomorrow June 9th

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Maureen Keefe Jun 21. 7 Replies

June OMTimes Writers /Authors Newsletter

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Darity Wesley Jun 3. 1 Reply

OMTimes April Community Newsletter

Started by Omtimes Media Apr 13. 0 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama
follow us in feedly

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2021   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community