My world has been turned upside down. 

I often do not know where I am. 

Whose house is it?

Who am I?

What has happened to me?

I wake up and go to bed fearful, always fearful.

Things are so complicated!

I love peace and tranquility.

Why do people around me get upset and angry at me?

I just do not remember things.

I feel the tension around me and I do not know why.

I just want to be peaceful and loved!

Talk to me with simplicity, dignity and love.

Touch and hold me often.

Like a mother loving a child.

Help me feel secure and safe in this world I am unable to remember.

All I want is to be loved and know everything will be OK.

Copyright @ 2013 by Shervin Hojat

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice, Shervin.  Something we should all be cognizant of for we may be there one day ourselves.

John

John,

Thanks. Yes indeed. Pay it forward.

Shervin

Nicely written Shervin, it brings home awareness. Thank you for sharing...

Trever,

Thank you for your feedback.

Shervin

Trevor Taylor said:

Nicely written Shervin, it brings home awareness. Thank you for sharing...

shervin, this is really powerful...i used to spend a lot of time with a lovely couple of ladies, one 92 and the other 93. one could not walk and the other was like the above... very sweet, though, and really responded to love and affection, as they both did. everyone does... she was lucky, though, to have her friend with her as a rooommate, who could help her understand... she knew her even before her own children. so many have difficulty taking care of an elder person, but they are a joy... full of love, mostly. .. another little lady, a friend, too, in NY, was the elder mother of my landlord, a coldish woman. the little lady, her mother, was 91, at the time. really sweet. she used to give me kisses on the cheek and say i love you. i said the same back to her and meant it (i was lonely there in NY & she was a real friend to me). eventually, the daughter put her in the hospital, but never talked over it with her first. she came home, after a while. they'd given her the diagnosis of demensia. she was a little bit fearful of things under the bed. but still okay, i thought.... she died a couple of years later. i miss her. 

Darlene,

Thank you for sharing your experiences. Yes I have experienced with my mother she no longer

has any filters; she expresses her love much easier also expresses her opinions to the point.

Shervin

Darlene said:

shervin, this is really powerful...i used to spend a lot of time with a lovely couple of ladies, one 92 and the other 93. one could not walk and the other was like the above... very sweet, though, and really responded to love and affection, as they both did. everyone does... she was lucky, though, to have her friend with her as a rooommate, who could help her understand... she knew her even before her own children. so many have difficulty taking care of an elder person, but they are a joy... full of love, mostly. .. another little lady, a friend, too, in NY, was the elder mother of my landlord, a coldish woman. the little lady, her mother, was 91, at the time. really sweet. she used to give me kisses on the cheek and say i love you. i said the same back to her and meant it (i was lonely there in NY & she was a real friend to me). eventually, the daughter put her in the hospital, but never talked over it with her first. she came home, after a while. they'd given her the diagnosis of demensia. she was a little bit fearful of things under the bed. but still okay, i thought.... she died a couple of years later. i miss her. 

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama
follow us in feedly

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2022   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community