Many of us feel drawn to clear quartz crystals because of their brilliance, or to the amethyst and rose varieties for their loving vibrations. And while these classics will always be near and dear to our hearts, the crystal kingdom has much more to offer us. We can choose from an astounding array of crystals by tuning into their unique vibration, by studying their healing properties or by looking at how they relate to the seven chakras in the human body – and through the chakras – to our lives. Below you will find seven crystals to get you through the week with high energy levels, mental clarity and an assertive “I can do it” attitude. We can come back to each of these once a week and transform our lives with crystal power.
Here are 7 crystals to get you through the week (in one piece):
1. Red Jasper. This smooth red stone is associated with the Root Chakra and with the planet Mars. We can connect with it to fuel our ambition while calming our nerves. A powerful healing stone, it can also be used to stimulate the body’s physical vitality and natural healing.
2. Bloodstone: This dark green stone is infused droplets of red, resembling the life force energy that runs through our veins. With this combination of calming greens and passionate reds, bloodstone calms and energizes relationships, removing tension or friction (hence the calming aspect) while filling it with passion and enthusiasm. Its energy relates to the Sacral Chakra.
3. Citrine. A bright abundance stone, we can work with citrine to keep our optimism levels high. Citrine transmutes negative energy and thoughts, replacing with with positivity. As such, it can leave us with a “can do” attitude that works wonders. Citrine is also used in abundance rituals; it heals self-belief and self-confidence, raising our vibration to match our aspirations. This yellow stone is linked with the Solar Plexus Chakra, where we hold our sense of self, and it can also purify the energy in our Brow Chakras (our thoughts and identity go hand in hand).
4. Malachite: A stunning green stone that is safe to use when polished (but toxic in its natural form), malachite is an emotional healer that brings courage to a broken heart so that it can open up to love again, with all of the risks that emotional vulnerability entail. A combination of light green with dark green rings, this healing stone helps us peel back the layers that reveal the truth of the Heart’s wisdom. It protects us in times of deep spiritual and emotional growth.
5. Lapis Lazuli: This solid blue stone with gold flecks was a favorite in ancient Egypt and it is much loved to this day. This stone is said to stimulate our psychic abilities so that we can receive intuitive guidance from our angels, spirit guides and our higher self. It is often associated with the Throat Chakra’s clairaudience and the Third Eye’s vision. We can work with Lapis Lazuli to improve all forms of communication by stimulating the Throat Chakra.
6. Sodalite: This blue stone is perfect for those of us who have our feet on the ground but our Third Eye firmly attuned to the spiritual realms. Sodalite can help us straddle that apparent divide with a healthy combination of intuition and logic. This blue stone’s energy will help us make practical decisions, taking steps that are inspired by critical thinking and intuitive sight. We can work with Sodalite to clear, heal and balance the Brow Chakra and its auric layer.
7. Fire Agate: On the surface this fiery crystal may seem like an odd choice to stimulate and heal the Crown Chakra, the energy center that registers the truth of who we are on a soul level. But if we think about the element of Fire in relation to our spiritual selves – as outlined in the new book, Chakra Healing & Magick - this fiery crystal embodies the confidence, the fearlessness and the drive to take action that manifests when we embrace our purpose. We can work with this fusion of gold and red energy to purify the mental and emotional layers in the human Aura, and let the wisdom and knowledge of our spiritual selves shine through clearly.
By connecting with these crystals on a weekly basis and attuning their energy to each of our Chakras, we gradually heal our lives from the inside out. This will not only get us through the week unscathed, but it will also have a transformational effect on our sense of self and personal power.
Regina Chouza is a qualified Healer, Angel Intuitive and author of A Personal Guide to Self-Healing, Cancer & Love. At the moment, she is developing a new technique that combines natal astrology, energy healing and a bit of crystal magick. Visit her blog to request a gift copy of her new Chakra Healing & Magick eBook: www.diaryofapsychichealer.com/p/chakra-healing-ebook.html
Regina’s Amazon Page: www.amazon.com/author/reginachouza
NOTE: I used the word "you" in the title instead of "us" because the headline ranks higher ... =)