With all the negative energy going on all over the world it’s important that we have positive energy at our disposal… and that includes Holy Water. Holy Water has been used all over the world, from taking a dip in the Holy Ganges River to the Holy Water in churches for baptisms and for many other cleansing rituals.
In fact on personal note I went to see Divine Mother Amma in Washington DC a while back and Divine Mother blessed little cups of Holy Water which she handed out to everyone. And there are many different ways of making Holy Water depending upon ones spiritual beliefs, but this is another very simple way that also works.
Bathing in Ganges River
Holy water can be used to bless people, objects, places, rooms, yards, plants, even electronic equipment… but don’t pour the water directly on the electronics a little mist of water is all that’s needed.
Here is the process for making Holy Water:
- Go out and find a natural stream, lake, river, stream and any other source of pure natural water… but in a pinch any water will work. Place it in a glass jar but plastic will also work if thats all you have. And if needed a little bit of salt can be added as a preservative, but salt is not necessary if the water is going to be used right away.
- Then hold the container of water in your hands and say out loud, “I command that all that is not of Love, Light, and Healing to leave this water in the name of God, the Universe, and the One and Only.”—Say this commandingly 3 times.
- (Other names of God can also be used here such as God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and Hindu Names, Jewish Names, and other spiritual ways of interacting with God.)
- Now see the light of love flowing from the Universe into the water, see yourself as a giant conduit for the light to flow through you and into the water. Breath in the light, and see that light flowing from your hands into the water as you breath out.— Do this process at least 3 times and as many times as seems necessary.
- To keep this water blessed keep the Holy Water in the frig and repeat the blessing process every 24 to 48 hours.
- If the water is to be kept for long periods of time add a little bit of salt and also bless the salt in the same way.
- Holy Water can also be placed in a small glass spray bottle so that a mist of Holy Water can be sprayed around people, places, and things.
- When using Holy Water for cleansing negative energy from people have them think of a personal name of God (Such as Jesus, Buddha, Krishna or another personal name… other than just the name God) saying that name silently over and over again as the water is being applied to them. And while applying the Holy Water say: “I command that all that is not of Love, Light, and Healing, all that is not of God to leave (Say their Name) in the name of God, the Universe, and the One and Only.”—Say this commandingly 3 times. Or one could use (God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, or some other spiritual name) And see the light of the Holy Water moving into them and brightening their being.
- When moving from room to room and blessings each room use the same process as above.
- And it’s important to believe and say everything with conviction, and to know that the light of Love, the Light of God, flows from the Universe and into the Holy Water.
- And if there is someone of great spiritual light that is available also have them bless the water.
There is a reason why Holy Water has be used for centuries for cleansing away negative energy “It Works”! In fact one time I had my computer not work well and I just misted around the computer and right away it started working. It’s important that we keep the positive light of God around at all times, and Holy Water is just another way of placing a blessing around everyone and everything. Keep a little Holy Water on hand at all times, and bless the Holy Water on a regular basis, and cleans everything at least once or twice a month… or even daily.
Many Blessings to Everyone
Dr. Paul Haider
Dr. Paul Haider - Spiritual Teacher and Master Herbalist for over 25 years, You can find Dr. Haider on FB under Dr. Paul Haider, Healing Herbs, Shambala Spiritual Transformation Institute, Wordpress Blog “Relax Into Success” and at www.paulhaider.com feel free to contact him any time.
Here is a short video bio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK6Eg-xlX3U
Dr. Paul Haider, TRS, USA, Metaphysical, Spirituality, Spiritual Growth, How to Make Holy Water, Spring Water, River Water, Lake Water, Pure Water, Salt, Glass Jar, Cleans the Water, Bless the Water, Light of God Move in, Blessings of Rooms, Blessing of People, Blessing of Things, Cleans Away Negative Energy, Blessings, Healing, Light of God, Light of the Universe, What to Say, How to Cleans,