Seven Self-Care Tips to Help Raise the Vibration
By Judi Lynch
Article Submission for May 2021
Word count – 675
Bio Word count - 60
We have all seen and heard much about self-care recently. In light of recent world events we all need reminders on how to love and honor ourselves more. When we feel rested, connected and observing life from a higher vibration we are truly more able to live in purpose and assist others as well. Here are a few suggestions to remember when things feel heavy.
- Clear personal spaces of items no longer needed or wanted. Clutter can cause anxiety and take precious time away from activities that enhance life. Constantly cleaning surfaces and furniture, having closets filled with ‘things,’ can overwhelm our senses. Make peace with letting things go. Donate, sell, and give things away to a friend who will use them. Releasing material and outdated items also helps to release our minds from past negative experiences that can be attached to them. For many people this is a life-changing action.
- Create a personal mantra for the next year or perhaps six months. Identifying what you want to accomplish, manifest or change and add it to your daily meditation routine to help focus. When we set goals for the future, we are more likely to live each day with purposes that help us create what we want to see come to fruition. Examples of mantras: I am manifesting my best life, Exhale doubt – Inhale Confidence, I AM Peace-filled, I AM Loved.
- Try new meditation techniques to help with intuition, connection and self-healing. There are countless apps and YouTube videos dedicated to meditation. Focused breathing, mindfulness, chakra activation, guided meditations with music and photographs, spirit guide activation and many more are readily available to sample. Everyone has particular needs in what helps activate energies within.
- Recognize sacred spaces to help center and connect. A sacred space can be inside or outside. The sounds of running water are great whether it’s an indoor fountain or a softly flowing creek. Painting the walls with certain colors that represent nature promote calmness. A special comfortable chair by a window with a view can be a great place to meditate, read or journal. It’s so important to feel that we have a place of sanctuary to help us process stress and anxiety.
- Walking or just sitting in nature is a proven method to heal the body, wake up the mind and charge the spirit. Schedule time each week to experience nature in different ways, it lifts our energetic frequencies we truly need it to survive. Every tree, plant and animal is part of the universal vibration we are all connected to. Our immune system is built to thrive in these energies.
- Taking a mini-vacation and turning off all electronic devices. Just enjoy the moments and the tenacity of silence. When we disengage from all the ‘noise’ out there we can focus on purpose and intention. We can better hear our intuitive messages, our guides and loved ones sending us support and information. Whether going for a day or a long weekend, a mini-vacation can help us recharge and regroup.
- Remembering to laugh as much as possible. When we see the joy in others faces or feel it inside, we see the gift of humor. It touches our hearts and minds, it heals the body. Watching a comedy or a night at the comedy club helps us not to take life so seriously. It’s genuinely uplifting to have others around us who like to laugh. It’s also helpful to un-follow those people and pages that bring us down. We always have a choice to who we let in our world on social media and we could all use more positivity, especially now.
Once we have experienced some of these techniques there is a quick way to put ourselves back into calm when life challenges arrive. Choose a color or sound, any abstract symbol, then associate it with our vibration-lifting technique. We can instantly go to the place that will help us the most.
About the Author:
Judi Lynch is a psychic medium, intuitive counselor, healing channel and author. She is president of the Crystal Healing Foundation, Inc. a 501(c) spiritual charity and writer for OM Times Magazine. She has authored two books, Friends with Lights and Conscious Ascension and has read for clients all over the world. To learn more or contact for a session see judilynch.com
Article description: When we feel rested, connected and observing life from a higher vibration we are truly more able to live in purpose and assist others as well.